Loyal2None
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyal2None

Loyal 2 None is a family that works, plays, together

HomeGalleryGuidesLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICERS DUTIES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaSlug
Admin
SeaSlug

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-22

OFFICERS DUTIES Empty
PostSubject: OFFICERS DUTIES   OFFICERS DUTIES Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:16 am

LEADER=the leader is responsiable for handling all affairs with other guilds/alling/hostilities and other forien affairs.
other roles to come later on the list

Vice leader=make sure all guild rules are inforced and any dicipline is handed out to those who do not follow the guild rules
to help the directors with any concersns or issues that may arrise to help guild leader with forien affairs if needed

Directors=the directors roles are to set up departments and make sure that they run properly the departments should be the
needs of the guild Buisness/Industry/ or other tasks there should be members in each department of atleast 5
members they should talk in there department chat when talking about issues in that department.they should have
a day where they meet and talk about there goals and to also talk about the up comming week and what they will do
the director is the over sees all of this there should be i executive in each department. with 3 members from the guild
. for your total of 5.

Executives=they should be members of a department in witch they help the members with problems and concerns and doing
the department tasks aswell. they should help to inforce all rules in the guild along with all the other officers.
they are the guild supervisors of sorts they do alot of the grunt work like recruiting and getting to know others
in the game .

ALL OFFICERS NEED TO HAVE 10000 CONTRABUTION TO THE GUILD AND WILL BE HELD TO HIGHER STANDARDS THEN EVERY ONE ELSE.ANY OFFICER MAY BEREMOVED AT ANY TIME BUY THE LEADER IF OFFICERS FAIL TO DO WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM IT WILL BE THE JOB OF THE NEXT HIGEST RANKING OFFICER TO DISCUSS IT WITH THEM IN PRIVATE THEN IF THE CONCERN IS NOT TAKEN CARE IT SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE VICE LEADER FOR ACTION TO BE HANDLED DOWN. ALL OFFICERS MEETING ARE MANDATORY IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE IT INFORM THE LEADER AHEAD OF TIME.WE WILL SET A TIME AND DAY THAT WILL BE GOOD FOR EVERY ONE THEN IT WILL BE THE SAME EACH WEEK.

Leader/vice leader are to help each director with any thing they might need (Leader) tries to fill all officers responsabilites and
jobs

Leader=vice leader=director=executives any problems should go by the chain of command unless they affairs dealing with other guilds then they come straight to me unless i am offline then follow the chain of commmand down.

these are brief job titles if any one has some thing to add plz feel free to make suggestion please do

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Back to top Go down
Ulius

Ulius

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-01-01

OFFICERS DUTIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICERS DUTIES   OFFICERS DUTIES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:17 am

Nice rules Very Happy

but i think in officer/director duties we can add making guild hunts/guild quests
helping other members in guild missions (like getting high lvl goods) or explaing how to do those missions.

and where are the officer pleasures? geek
we have only duties affraid

P.S. Give me some time to get 10k contribution. Had 1100 before, 3k+ now, paid 1kk for guild funds and i'll do some missions
Back to top Go down
SeaSlug
Admin
SeaSlug

OFFICERS DUTIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICERS DUTIES   OFFICERS DUTIES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:59 pm

ok sweet ulius good ideas aswell lol!
Back to top Go down
EmmaHeevul
EmmaHeevul

Number of posts : 17

OFFICERS DUTIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICERS DUTIES   OFFICERS DUTIES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:46 pm

TY sea--now i have somewhat of a clue as to what i'm doing lol.
Back to top Go down
Cantora

Cantora

Number of posts : 63

OFFICERS DUTIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICERS DUTIES   OFFICERS DUTIES Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:21 pm

Chain Of Command

Etc. Needs to be refine but you get the picture.

Cantora
Back to top Go down
Zeus_

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-12

OFFICERS DUTIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICERS DUTIES   OFFICERS DUTIES Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:18 am

A nice set of rules, easy to follow and comply with. cheers

I will give some thought as to creation of a department, the roles and members of that department within the next few days. I will consult with Seaslug prior to implementing my thoughts ensuring they meet with the guilds direction and needs. affraid

Once established, I would plan to meet with the department on Sunday mornings (AEDST - GMT +10), however this can change depending on members availability due to geographical location. Sleep

As some members have experienced, I am always happy to help so please don't hesitate to ask. Very Happy

Above all have fun, enjoy this fantastic game and become an active member of this progressive guild. :joker
Back to top Go down

OFFICERS DUTIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICERS DUTIES   OFFICERS DUTIES Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:32 am

Z if I may make a suggestion to you for your department plz. You are BS right & fighter? Than maybe you could do the Military Department with BF & Land training. This is only a suggestion but is badly needed. We use to have guild BF one time and than guild Land training fighting animals & such. Hope this may help.

aka Granny Hugs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ulius

Ulius

Number of posts : 176

OFFICERS DUTIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICERS DUTIES   OFFICERS DUTIES Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:54 am

I may lead planting department!!!

OFFICERS DUTIES 350px-Farmer_plowing
Back to top Go down
SeaSlug
Admin
SeaSlug

OFFICERS DUTIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICERS DUTIES   OFFICERS DUTIES Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:06 am

affraid lol! Ulius you kill me that funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OFFICERS DUTIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICERS DUTIES   OFFICERS DUTIES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICERS DUTIES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyal2None :: Announcements :: Rules-
Jump to: